Besides IP addresses DARE!! does not structurally save personal data. Only in cases where the user fills out a (contact)form, this data is stored. You will explicitly be asked for your permission for each completed form, by means of a check in a checkbox.
Unquestionably, these personal details are carefully handled and secured. We adhere to the rules set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the GDPR Implementation Act.
When do we save your (personal) data?
DARE!! collects and processes personal data during the following moments:
- Contact moments: When you contact DARE!! it is possible that we process your name, function and (business)contact details. This can also be the case when you get in contact by phone, website, e-mail, when visiting a trade fair or visiting our organization. This also applies to our contact forms, when you register for an event, log into your account, sign up for a newsletter or approach us via social media.
- Customers: When you purchase products and / or services from DARE!!
For what purpose do we save your (personal) data?
We store your data for one or more of the following reasons:
- Due to legal obligations such as, but not limited to, tax legislation.
- To be able to implement the delivery of our products and / or services.
- To keep you informed of the developments of DARE!! and its affiliated operating companies, including the sending of commercial messages.
Newsletters and (contact)forms
We offer you a newsletter in which we inform interested parties about our viewpoints, social and economic developments, products and / or services. Your e-mail address will be added to the list of subscribers at your request or after a contact moment. Each newsletter contains a link with which you can unsubscribe.
If you fill in a contact form on the website, or send us an e-mail, the data you send us will be stored on the server of the website, as long as the nature of the form or the content of your e-mail is necessary for the complete answering and handling thereof. Afterwards, this data is stored in our local system and removed from the remote server. Processing agreements have been concluded with the service providers, including the hosting company.
By registering you give permission for your e-mail address to be used for sending information about (new) products and services of DARE!! You can withdraw this consent at any time by using the unsubscribe link in the sent e-mail or by sending an e-mail to DARE!!, email@example.com, stating AVG.
We handle your data confidentially and do not publish, nor do we provide this data to third parties, unless there is legal ground for this.
Provision of (personal) data to third parties
Stored data is not provided to third parties, unless this is essential due to legal requirements. We do work with several parties that may have an insight into your data. A processor agreement is signed with these partners, for the protection of your rights.
To prevent unauthorized parties to get access to your (personal) data, DARE!! uses technical and organizational security procedures. These procedures guarantee an appropriate security level, with regard to the types of processing and the nature of the, to be protected, (personal) data.
Questions, inspection or request for altering your data